Contact us for availability, or to arrange a private course
Sync, 63 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 2BW
Who should attend
- IT professionals in educational institutions who are responsible for deploying and managing iOS devices
- Administrators and teachers who are heavily involved in the technical aspects of their institution’s deployment plan
What you’ll learn
- Define the role of Apple School Manager, mobile device management (MDM), and classroom tools in the successful deployment of iOS devices
- Identify and respond to challenges when deploying and managing devices without MDM
- Differentiate between one-to-one, shared, and student-owned deployment models
- Explain what a Managed Apple ID is and identify when it’s needed
- Design and implement a deployment solution for a given scenario
- Configure and manage settings, apps, and content for one-to-one, shared, and student-owned deployments
- iOS familiarity
- Basic iOS device navigation skills
Introduction to deployment and management - Participants will experience a deployment both with and without a defined strategy and discuss the benefits of having one.
Deployment elements - Participants will explore the function and purpose of Apple School Manager, MDM, and various classroom tools and examine the role that each one plays in a successful deployment
Deployment models - Participants will discuss one-to-one, shared, and student-owned deployment models. They’ll explore how each model affects the experiences of students, teachers, and IT.
Deployment process - Participants will review each phase of the deployment process and engage in hands-on activities to hone their skills in deploying and managing devices.
Scenario workshop - Participants will be given real-world deployment scenarios. Working in teams, they’ll design a deployment that meets their scenario’s needs, and then they’ll present their solution to the class.
To book a place on this course or find out more please email email@example.com